Admission of new students
If you have not been able to attend the Open days Call us (988242000), ask for an appointment and we will explain the functioning of the school.
Between 11 and 18 May, the new student admission procedure for the 2020-2021 academic year will be reinstated. Below is the new schedule of the process
The application form is available at:
- The school secretariat in paper format.
- the school’s
website in digital
to cover and/or print.
- At the Electronic headquarters of the Xunta.
It may be presented in person at the centre, or directly through the application of the Xunta “Admisiónalumnado” (>).
- DECRETO 254/2012, de 13 de diciembre, por el que se regula la admisión de alumnado en centros docentes sostenidos con fondos públicos
- ORDE do 12 de marzo de 2013,procedemento para a admisión do alumnado.
- ORDE do 25 de xaneiro de 2017,modifica a Orde do 12 de marzo de 2013.
- RESOLUTION do 5 de maio 2020
Filing the application for admission for the new students from 11 to 18 May
⇒ Presentation of the supporting documentation of the scale criteria, if necessary: until May 26
Publication of PROVISIONAL listings of admitted and not supported: before June 8.
• Time of complaint (claim may be made within 3 working days from the day following its publication, before the ownership of the centre): 9, 10 and 11 June
Publication of definitive listings of admitted and not supported: before June 26.
Formalization gives enrolment in early childhood and primary education: July 1-10
Formalization gives registration in ESO: from 1 to 10 July.
Extraordinary deadline from 1 to 10 September