In Colexio Luis Vives we want to protect and respect your privacy, for which we adopt the security measures established in the legal rules. Then we explain how and why we collect your data. The information you provide is confidential, and will only be disclosed in the cases listed below and when a public or judicial administration requests us or is necessary in some other case legally contemplated.
By enrolling your child in the school to study in it, or to enjoy any of the services offered by the center, you are directly providing us with information such as your identity, address, email or a means of payment. Also, when visiting our website, view our ads published in our digital media or third parties from your computer, your tablet, your phone or any other device, you are providing us with automated information About your browsing habits and the devices and software you use.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- What are the purposes of the information?
- Where does it come from and what information do we deal with?
- What are cookies?
- What are your rights in relation to the information we are dealing with?
- How long will we keep the information?
- What is the legitimation for the treatment of information?
- Where do we keep your data and who has access to the information?
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Social Name: Colexio Luis Vives S.L. (hereinafter, Colexio Luis Vives)
- Mailing address: Rúa Aira do Fonsillón n º 4 • 32005 Ourense
- Company registered in the Mercantile Register of Ourense (volume, Folio, sheet).
- Phone: + 34988 24 20 00
You can contact our Privacy officer, which you can direct if you have any questions about how we treat the information, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The policy established in this page is applicable to the data of the users collected PorColexio Luis vives through:
- Non-digital media such as forms on paper support;
- Digital media, such as online forms, emails, SMS, webs, blogs property DeColexio Luis Vives, social network accounts DondeColexio Luis Vives is present or displaying ads (hereinafter, digital Media)
- We provide information when you want to fill out the forms available, in order to request any service provided by Colexio Luis Vives.
- or using the aforementioned digital media without being registered through the established forms.
2. What are the purposes of the information?
In Colexio Luis Vives we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
Browse the Web and use our digital media
We treat the information to allow and facilitate access and navigation to our digital media. For example, to offer you the version of Web page or application that best suits the characteristics of the device from which you access, to your language, etc., as well as to lend you the services that we offer through them such as, for example, information About the services we commercialize, access to specialized contents and blogs or send you communications by email or SMS.
Improve the services we offer and the security
Other uses for which we use information is to achieve the maintenance, improvement and effectiveness of our services and digital media that allow us to develop new features, protect the security of your data and our media Digital, detect and prevent fraud in transactions all through the realization of statistics reports based on the information you provide us and generated by using our services and digital media or when viewing our ads.
Comply with legal obligations and other requirements
Finally, it is also necessary that Colexio Luis Vives treats your data for the fulfillment of our legal obligations established, for example, in the tax legislation, the data protection or in the information society services, as well as for Meet the requirements that are requested from the public authorities.
3. Where do we come from and what information do we deal with?
The information we try to develop your profile comes from:
Data that you have provided us directly
In these cases, the information you have provided to us directly through the forms that appear in our media, digital or in paper format, information like your name, surnames, email address, postal address, telephone number or Your credit card.
Data collected in an automated way
Likewise, we collect data in an automated way through cookies on the navigation and use you make of our web, our social network accounts, our emails or SMS, on the visualization of the ads published in our media Digital or other third party media and comments, opinions and interactions, such as the “like” options you make from your profile, if you had registered through a social login button or you have become a follower of our Social network accounts.
5. What are your rights in relation to the information we are dealing with?
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to know if we are dealing with your personal data, to access them and to request information about how and why we treat them and, if necessary, request a copy.
- Right to rectify and modify the data when it is not correct or inaccurate and request its deletion, when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected them.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to oppose that we treat your data and, if necessary, revoke the consent you have given us for it.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we limit the treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise and defense of claims, for what you give us your consent or to attend Legal responsibilities.
- Right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data protection Agency, as reported through its website.
The exercise and scope of your rights is governed by the applicable regulations. You can exercise your rights, Solicitándoselo to our Privacy officer through an email addressed to your attention email@example.com or by post to the address Rúa Aira do Fonsillón n º 4, 32005 Ourense.
You can request protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TELF: 901 100 099- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding social networking data
If you want to control the information that we automatically obtain from social networks you can do it through the options of your profile in each one of the social networks where you have an account. To do this, you must log on to the social network and manage from your user profile The information that allows the network to make public and to whom you allow access to it.
6. How long will we keep the information?
We will maintain the information as necessary for the management of the application that you make us or for the provision of the service that you request us and for the purposes for which it was collected, while you do not revoke your consent or do not request us its suppression. However, when you request the deletion of your data from the established media, they will remain properly blocked without us using them, as long as they may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive from your treatment some Type of legal or contractual liability for which your recovery is necessary. Once this time period has elapsed, your data will be definitively eliminated.
In cases where we obtain data automatically through cookies, keep in mind that some may be active for years, however, you can limit their use over time by removing them from browsers or devices through the links mentioned in the section about your rights.
7. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION?
At Colexio Luis Vives we treat the information in accordance with the following legal reasons:
- To offer you the services that you request, to correctly manage the requests that you make to us in person at the center, or through our website, blog, email or account on social networks in which we are present and to contact you for these purposes.
- For the fulfillment of different legal obligations related, among others, to the regulations on: value added tax, as determined by Law 37/1992 on Value Added Tax.
- Services of the information society, according to Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
- Data protection, according to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- Due to the existence of a legitimate interest of Colexio Luis Vives to prevent fraud and so that we can improve our products and services and the advertising we carry out through statistics.
- With your consent, to send advertising via postal mail, email and SMS of the products and services of Colexio Luis Vives according to your profile made in accordance with the data we have and third parties
8. WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA AND WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION?
We protect the information we collect by establishing the technical and administrative security measures indicated in the legal regulations after having carried out the corresponding risk analysis, so that the information is protected against unauthorized access, unavailability, disclosure or use.
Your personal information can only be accessed by our workers, who are aware of the uses for which they can use it and its limitations, the competent public and judicial authorities when they require it and so is required by the applicable regulations and other supplier companies to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, such as, for example, the transport companies to send you the order, the company that owns the database management tool or the email delivery management tool.
With each of these companies we have entered into a confidentiality agreement through which they undertake to use your data solely and exclusively for these purposes and not to use them for any other, so that once the provision of the service is terminated they are obliged to eliminate the information they have obtained or keep it duly blocked and protected without being able to use it, as long as it may be necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for the exercise or defense of contractual claims that must be addressed.
In the cases in which these companies are located in a country that does not offer a level of data protection similar to ours, we make sure that they comply with the necessary security measures and equivalent to those that we have, established in the regulations applicable laws.
Recording and dissemination of images
The images captured in the events held in the schools will be used exclusively for personal and domestic use.
If the images captured by the family members were disseminate outside the private, familiar and friendly spheres, for example by publishing them on the Internet accessible in open, the relatives would assume responsibility for the communication of the images to third parties. That they could not perform unless they had obtained the prior consent of all those who appear in the images, their parents or legal guardians if they are under 14 years.