This course 2016/2017 Our center project has revolved around the great writer
A fantastic collaborative work in which families, teachers and students have participated and through which we have all learned little or much about this character.
Apart from serving as a nexus for many activities carried out in and out of the classroom individually, in small or large group took place many others, as a small example or guide we leave some links.
* Click on the underlined part to access.
- Blogs of the teachers where some teacher has also collected the activities carried out with their own students/as.
- The teachers took advantage of the carnival to characterize the characters of the books they were working with their students.
- Game “Roald Dahl Go” through an augmented reality game the students had to find out, through the mobile or tablet, questions and answers about the books of Roald Dahl.
- The fourth grade students summarize in good rhythm their book “The Wonderful Medicine of Jorge“.
- Teachers and students of PT and AL made their own film “Superzorro”
- The Class D 6 º B of INF teaches us the compilation of his works.
- The students of 2 º B worked “The Giraffe, the Pelican and the monkey”